The Christmas Fayre is this Friday, 7th December, starting at 3 p.m. The Primary Department will be singing some carols to start proceedings and then we hope you will all join us in exploring what's on offer.
Home produce, craft items and home baking need to be brought into school on the morning of 7th December. If you have any bottles for the Lucky Dip Bottle Game, please send them in by this time at the latest (preferably in a bottle bag).
A list of what will be on offer at the Fayre is given below:
* Competitions and games (to win a variety of items from sweets in a jar to a gingerbread house to a surprise bottle to teddy bears or hampers).
* Stalls selling home baking, home produce (such as james and lemon curd) and homemade crafts (cards, tags, gift bags, woollen items).
* BCS mugs filled with chocolates will also be on sale.
* Stalls selling games & DVDs
* Stalls selling jewellery, pet duvets, Christmas wreaths and Jamie @ Home tableware
* Face painting and nail painting
Refreshments will also be available:
* Tea/ coffee/ hot chocolate all for 50p (luxury hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows costs 80p)
* Fruit squash for 20p
* Hot turkey & stuffing sandwiches for £2.80
We will also be collecting for the children's heart unit at Leeds Hospital, but all proceeds from stalls and refreshments will go to school.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!